1) If you know what particular program user required in priority.
In oracle EBS you need to set the priority of specific users so that when they run specific reports, those reports should be run on high priority. The steps are very simple:
- Go to Sysadmin Responsibility and go to menu Profile > System.
- Make sure Site and User boxes are checked.
- Select the user name for the user for whom you want to increase the priority
- Enter the following within the Profile box and click on Find: Concurrent:Request Priority
- Change the priority for the user as you see fit (1 is highest, 99 is lowest, 50 is the default) , Save
2) You know the Program name, and want to make execution in priority
The steps are very simple to set Priority for Concurrent Program
- Login system administrator
/Application developer and go to define concurrent screen
Under Concurrent >> Program >> Define
- Find the Program name whose priority you wish to change for ex. “Check writer”
- On this screen you can set priority of this request by entering value in “Priority” field(1 is highest, 99 is lowest, 50 is the default) , Save and exit.
3) If you want to set priority for particular concurrent request
By changing priority of concurrent request you can run the important concurrent request before non-priority concurrent request.
1.Open “System Administrator” responsibility. Go to Concurrent > Requests
2.Select “Specific Requests”. In the field called “Requester” put the User ID for whom you want to change priority.
3.Select “View Details”. Change the Priority from default “50”. Change it to “10” for high priority. [1 for highest and 99 for lowest].
If there are multiple request,you can use sql and change the priority using the update on FND_CONCURRENT_REQUEST table
It is advisable to go with the program instead of setting it as User level,This way you can execute the critical program submit by any user processed faster
Concurrent Manager Queries :This article contains awesome top 30 Concurrent Manager Queries for Concurrent Manager troubleshooting ,resolution ,run time, details
ORA-01427 :Check out this for the solution on ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row error ,how to resolve it when it happens with Concurrent Manager
request set in oracle apps : Request set gives the capability to submit the same set of requests regularly using a single transaction.
Concurrent Manager Interview questions ::Check out 24 Concurrent Manager Interview questions to help you in EBS interview. This consists of all sort of question on standard manager,service manager
Parallel Concurrent Processing :What is PCP, How to setup it, how to define internal monitor
Oracle Concurrent Manager :How an E-Business Suite Concurrent Manager Process Works,Oracle Concurrent Manager,What is internal monitor,What is service manager and troubleshooting