Last updated on August 16th, 2015 at 08:46 am
1. Set profile FND: Diagnostics = Yes at USER level.
2. Login to Personal Home Page as that user and select the Diagnostics link at the top of the page.
3. Select `Set Trace Level? and click Go.
4. Select the desired trace level and click Save.
5. Write down the trace id number(s).
6. Perform the activity that you want to trace.
7. Return to the ‘Diagnostics’ page.
8. Select `Set Trace Level’ and click Go.
9. Select ‘Disable Trace’ and click Go.
10. Write down the trace id number(s) if different.
11. Go to background_dump_dest for your database and collect the raw trace file(s) suffixes by the trace id number(s) you have recorded.
12. Exit Applications
Once the trace files are found , we can use tkprof utlity to find the culprit statement from trace file
tkprof XPROD_ora_19005_a.trc XPROD_ora_19005_a.txt sys=no explain=apps/apps sort=prsela,exeela,fchela